Addie Schiller is a junior at Wellesley High School and joined Bradford 1 year ago. As the features editor, she hopes to provide a space for individuals and groups to have a voice in the school and be a leader. Her favorite artist is either Drake or Vampire Weekend, her favorite movie is Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, and her favorite food is mint chocolate chip ice cream. Outside of school, she enjoys traveling, listening to music, running, writing, watching Netflix, hanging with friends and family, eating (all types) of food, going to the beach, and taking her golden retriever, Dempsey, on walks!
- After finishing their first “Younit,” Evolutions moves on to their new unit: Design With a Why (12/3/2020) Posted in: Features
- School nurses prioritize the safety of students with the reopening of school (11/15/2020) Posted in: News
- Evolutions maintains its routine despite COVID restrictions (11/1/2020) Posted in: Features
- Troop 73200 enlist Wellesley High School students to help contribute to Generic Ministry (4/22/2020) Posted in: Features
- Ms. Andrea Smith wants to share her passion for math with her students (1/3/2020) Posted in: Features