Adam Juma is a junior at the high school and the Business Manager for The Bradford. Adam joined the Bradford because of his passion for writing and his desire to be more involved in the high school community. Outside of The Bradford, Adam enjoys running for the high school cross country team, reading, and playing the piano.
- Gillette Stadium match is about more than just soccer (10/28/2022) Posted in: Sports
- Delayed Release: Student sentiments about COVID-19 shift with the rise of the new omicron variant (3/22/2022) Posted in: Features
- The high school’s sophomores are looking forward to 2022 (12/2/2021) Posted in: News
- From protest to confrontation: Wellesley’s reaction to a high school attack (11/18/2021) Posted in: News
- Do students prefer in-person or remote learning days? (11/16/2020) Posted in: Opinion