Suzie Kim is a sophomore at the Wellesley High School as well as an arts editor of the Bradford. She strives to cover underrepresented voices in the community and create an environment in which others are able to confidently express their opinions and execute their ideas. Suzie enjoys spending time with her friends and family as well as being a huge foodie. Over quarantine, she has tried to teach herself guitar and would like to think she was successful but also at the same time only knows how to play 2 songs.
- Remote Learning School: high school at home (11/27/2020) Posted in: Features
- Fall sports from the coach’s perspective (11/6/2020) Posted in: Sports
- Cross country team goes above and beyond: $20,000 raised to help feed front line workers (5/28/2020) Posted in: News
- From the stage to the screen the Performing Arts department presents, “Under Milk Wood” (5/11/2020) Posted in: Arts
- Mrs. Keiko Keegan: The Face of the High School (12/20/2019) Posted in: Features