Lizzie Berger is a junior at Wellesley High School and the News Editor at the Bradford. She joined the Bradford team last year as a Staff Writer, and is just beginning her role as News Editor this school year. As the News Editor, she prides herself in supporting and uplifting all voices at the high school, and will focus intently this year on fostering an environment where everyone feels comfortable and welcome in our community. Outside of school, Lizzie plays volleyball and lacrosse and loves to spend her free time relaxing with friends.
- Starting the conversation about sexual assault at the high school (3/2/2021) Posted in: Features, Trending
- Senior Class Officers build community despite barriers: How masks can bring us together (2/8/2021) Posted in: Features
- Improv Troupe must improvise this year due to COVID-19 (12/20/2020) Posted in: Arts
- Senior parking lottery closed, parking dynamics change (11/3/2020) Posted in: News
- Kindness rocks, teddy bears, and the “Brook Path Zoo”: What the Wellesley community is doing to spread positivity during the COVID-19 crisis (5/29/2020) Posted in: Features
- From Indonesia to Wellesey: Condro Lukitosari, one of Wellesley’s newest history teachers (1/3/2020) Posted in: Features