Griffin Jordan is a sophomore at the high school and is entering his first year of The Bradford as a Staff Writer. He hopes to improve his interview skills and build strong relationships and connections with not only interviewees, but with the general community as well. He enjoys spending time with his friends, playing tennis, watching TV, and relaxing.
- The high school sailing team: finding success through camaraderie (6/14/2022) Posted in: Sports
- Two sophomores elected to Town Meeting (5/23/2022) Posted in: News
- Is staying in school the best option right now? (2/2/2022) Posted in: Opinion
- Update from the nurse’s office (1/1/2022) Posted in: News
- The Evolution of Boston Sports (12/22/2021) Posted in: Sports
- The high school’s faculty and staff’s reactions to COVID vaccination (5/2/2021) Posted in: Features