Ben Galligan is a sophomore at Wellesley High School and is a staff writer for The Bradford. This is going to be his second year at the Bradford, and he hopes to improve on his writing from last year. A little bit about him is that he likes to play baseball, as well as the guitar. He likes to travel, go to the beach, and skateboard. To add on he likes to watch movies, and spend time with his friends. He really enjoys writing and is excited for the upcoming school year.
- Wellesley raises Black Lives Matter flag (4/6/2021) Posted in: Features, Trending
- First semester Drawing and Painting reflection (2/23/2021) Posted in: Arts, Trending
- The high school should have waited to return to hybrid learning amidst a rise in cases (1/21/2021) Posted in: Opinion
- The life of three-season athlete Lydia Carr (11/27/2020) Posted in: Sports
- A Q&A with the Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Dr. Charmie Curry, Election and Thanksgiving edition (11/25/2020) Posted in: Features, Q+A
- A Q&A with the Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Dr. Charmie Curry (11/2/2020) Posted in: Features, Q+A
- Mrs. Mahshid Pourmand: Being the teacher she wishes she had (1/5/2020) Posted in: Features