Maddy Peng is a senior at Wellesley High School. She enjoys all forms of writing – analytical, creative, and (of course) journalistic – because of their portrayal of unique narratives from diverse individuals. As an editor, she strives to empower others to accept mistakes and grow through their journalism experience. Outside of school, she is a gymnastics coach, Spotify playlist enthusiast, and cybersecurity amateur.
- Do students prefer in-person or remote learning days? (11/16/2020) Posted in: Opinion
- Student Congress encourages inclusion with new Seminar Day (11/11/2020) Posted in: News
- College applications during COVID-19: Five perspectives (11/2/2020) Posted in: Features
- Acting 3 class uses scene prompts to practice together over Zoom during Remote Learning 2.0 (5/4/2020) Posted in: Arts
- Tony Shu: the Wellesley legacy attributes part of his success to the town (4/9/2020) Posted in: Features
- WHS Helper App on the App Store to aid students in managing their schedules (4/8/2020) Posted in: News
- Mr. Kevin Tan: an advocate for amplifying the student voice (1/5/2020) Posted in: Features