Ian is a junior at Wellesley High School. He has always been interested in writing, and he found his passion for journalism after taking Media Matters his sophomore year. Ian enjoys journalism because it allows him to meet new people through interviews. Besides journalism, Ian enjoys participating in student government and debate. This year on The Bradford, Ian would like to take on more challenging stories and to improve his leadership skills. He also hopes to find a unique way to blend his passions.
- Navigating the pandemic: how a local restaurant has handled the COVID-19 outbreak (6/8/2020) Posted in: Features
- Ben Workman to represent the United States in the International German Olympics (4/9/2020) Posted in: Features
- Applying to college as a performing arts student: another perspective on the college application process (4/6/2020) Posted in: Arts
- Top 5 News Special Edition: A DECADE OF GOOD NEWS: January 13 – 17, 2020 (1/17/2020) Posted in: Current Events
- Top 5 News Stories of the Week: October 28 – November 4, 2019 (11/4/2019) Posted in: Current Events
- The boys’ varsity soccer team brings on two new coaches (11/4/2019) Posted in: Sports